#1194 TECHNIQUE DISCUSSION: Carpet techniques
Get your interior decorator on with today’s post where we look at five creative ways to build carpets that can decorate the floors, halls, or even skies of your MOCs! Arran Hearn and use SNOT techniques to create patterned and textured rugs, and aukbricks uses tiles to create a modern and vibrant pattern. Meanwhile, Mel E creates a thick carpet texture using plates with handle bars. And Brian Rinker shows us how to create the flowing curves and fringe of a flying carpet!
Check out the builders here:
1. By Isaac Snyder: https://www.instagram.com/isaacsnyder_brickbuilt/?hl=en
2. By Brian Rinker: https://www.flickr.com/photos/atin800
3. By aukbricks: https://www.flickr.com/photos/aukbricks
4. By Arran Hearn: https://www.instagram.com/dtriangle/?hl=en
5. By Mel E: https://www.instagram.com/mellegobuilder/?hl=en