#1213 TECHNIQUE DISCUSSION: Wood bridge techniques
Today we're highlighting some unique ways for you to build bridges that can add some interesting dynamics to your MOCs. From the simple-yet-classic rope bridge to the abstract and dynamic wooden-plank bridge, these options provide a wide array of opportunities to liven up any build. While you are at it, take advantage of unique parts like the Bar 1L with Top and Side Stud Studs or the Bar Holder with Clip to add an additional level of detail and design.
Which one is your favourite?
Thorsten Bonsch (Flickr) – The Hobbit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/xenomurphy/50461277108/in/feed-59433340-1602520399-1-72157716379004498
- Highlighted Piece: Item No: 92690
2. @tiagoreiscatarino – Wooden Bridge: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAA4n-JJEf6/
- Highlighted Piece: Item No: 4070
3. General Tilney (Flickr) – Blenheim Royal Rail Weapon: https://www.flickr.com/photos/188542091@N04/50174634278/in/feed-188509952-1596250956-1-72157715315427592
- Highlighted Piece: Item No: 11090