#345 TECHNIQUE DISCUSSION: Stairs
Often when designing buildings in MOCs, you'll need some stairs to get up to the higher levels. Stairs can be a challenging feature that allows builders to show off interesting techniques; so today let's look at 6 unique designs for stairs that you could use for inspiration in your models. You can follow the links attached to each for more photos of that technique.
1. Stair mosaic by Katie Walker: https://www.flickr.com/photos/eilonwy77/5467576202/in/pool-788191@N24/
2. - Spiral staircase by Nathan Proudlove: https://www.flickr.com/photos/proudlove/1061278387/in/album-72157601211351188/
3. Transparent staircase by Deborah Higdon: https://www.flickr.com/photos/buildingsblockd/3997465433/in/album-72157622746033729/
4. Monorail platform stairs by DATAFX7: https://www.flickr.com/photos/datafx7/444100145/
5. Smooth sided stairs by Rocko: https://www.flickr.com/photos/rockandballs/3467604016/in/photostream/
6. Stairway study by SEBASTIAN-Z: https://www.flickr.com/photos/15902478@N02/14914252676/