#359 TECHNIQUE DISCUSSION: Trees
Tree techniques are popular among builders as you can do so many different things with the parts on offer, and make any tree you can imagine. Here are 6 creative techniques that you could take inspiration from if your need to build trees for your MOCs. You can click on the links for more photos and information for each technique.
1. Park trees by MOC Recipes: http://mocrecipes.com/2016/03/03/building-classic-fences/
2. - Alien trees by Andreas Lenander: https://www.flickr.com/photos/124068149@N02/42738986751/in/pool-839039@N23
3. Snowy pine trees by Wochenender: https://www.flickr.com/photos/wochenender/27861335619/in/feed
4. Candy Bonsai Tree by Barbara Hoel: https://www.flickr.com/photos/hartlandbricks/42889914061/in/pool-2836229@N20
5. Lilac Garden by Chris McVeigh: https://www.flickr.com/photos/powerpig/42078452504/in/feed
6. Pine tree by Tim Schwalfenberg: https://www.flickr.com/photos/112058573@N02/25302778917/in/album-72157663660931287/