#400 TECHNIQUE DISCUSSION: Patterns
This Sunday I'll be sharing with you 6 techniques that you can use to create patterns in your MOCs. These can all be used to add interesting details in places where there would otherwise just be regular bricks.
1. Cheese slope zigzag by Shawn Kelly: https://www.flickr.com/photos/utinni/15085593975/in/pool-788191@N24/
2. Thin profile of hinges by Joe Miller: https://www.flickr.com/photos/96739476@N04/15651663714/in/photolist-pR5SjW-qwAphU-q6hbC2
3. Toothy facade by Åccent: https://www.flickr.com/photos/95993397@N07/22409912624/in/pool-788191@N24/
4. Round tiles by Tammo S.: https://www.flickr.com/photos/tammo_s/41477994490/in/feed
5. Wedge integration by Nathanael Kuipers: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nkubate/37451823614/in/gallery-brickrebel-72157685827446176/
6. Hammering details in the official set - LEGO® Modular, 10255 Assembly Square
Which one is your favourite? I personally really like 3 but also how perfectly 5 fits together.