#407 TECHNIQUE DISCUSSION: Flooring
This Sunday I'll be sharing 6 techniques that you can use to create interesting flooring in your MOCs. You could of course just use regular tiles, but where's the fun in that? There are some advanced ones, but some just require a few of the same part and are very simple to use.
1. Connected clip patterned flooring by Cab ~: https://www.flickr.com/photos/124388168@N08/29049557445/in/album-72157672191365595/
2. Curved pebble formation by cubo31: https://www.flickr.com/photos/132132359@N08/40589624234/in/pool-788191@N24/
3. Stacked 2x2 curved bricks by Marcel V.: https://www.flickr.com/photos/134233044@N02/26055116203/in/dateposted/
4. Rotated 1x1 brick stacks by Steve: https://www.flickr.com/photos/66978286@N00/23644065460/in/pool-788191@N24/
5. Sideways bricks and plates by Noel Peterson: https://www.flickr.com/photos/126097371@N03/16881577132/in/pool-788191@N24/
6. Studs'n'tiles flooring by Marcel V.: https://www.flickr.com/photos/134233044@N02/26632487356/in/dateposted/
Which one is your favourite? I personally really like 5 because I think it looks great having the 1x2 masonry bricks going in both directions.