#421 TECHNIQUE DISCUSSION: Water techniques
This Sunday we'll look at 6 different MOCs that all feature water techniques. They try and recreate the surface of the water, as well as features such as waterfalls or details such as wash.
1. Cascading waterfalls by Justin Stebbins - https://www.flickr.com/photos/saber-scorpion/
2. Watering hole by Andreas Lenander - https://www.flickr.com/photos/124068149@N02/42738986751/in/pool-839039N23%20Westfrisiaweg%E2%80%8B
3. Micro waterfall by Halhi141 - https://www.flickr.com/photos/halhi141/23598865080
4. Tranquil pond by W. Navarre - https://www.flickr.com/photos/josdu/42867801915
5. Sandy beaches by Dvd - https://www.flickr.com/photos/dvdliu/30119956068/
6. Scattered studs by Arjan Oude Kotte - https://www.flickr.com/photos/konajra/41069447094/in/dateposted/
Which one is your favourite? I personally love 1 and 4; the mix of colours looks stunning!