#442 TECHNIQUE DISCUSSION: Pine trees
We've looked at tree techniques many times on this page; but what about pine trees specifically? There are many techniques to create these variants of trees; which one is you favourite? My personal favourites are probably 2 or 5, but it's quite hard to decide!
1. Snowy "cheese" slopes by Chris Maddison: https://www.flickr.com/photos/cmaddison/38209390155/
2. 4x3 plant leaves by Tim Schwalfenberg: https://www.flickr.com/photos/112058573@N02/25302778917/
3. Sideways stems by Bricktease: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bricktease/24525428866
4. Snowy tiles by Wochenender:
5. Angled slopes by Anthony Wilson : http://www.moc-pages.com/moc.php/382569
6. 1x1 clips by Hacim Bricks: https://www.flickr.com/photos/66620538@N04/36881529280/in/photolist-easupZ-zmqWi2-CSqwn8-pogwGu-ikaadY-SUD1TC-bHFUor-H8EfCy-XHMeo7-Sd7GGb-21dr7uT-252AfGh-buM8i3-BJMc3d-Yc6tHS-bHFTyZ-bt47yA-22tQN7w-GBxmNy-easusc-C8MWZP-bFXY6e-ujbXxf-DntYcv-uYKJbX-UAks6o-bFXXqV-HgZwdP-GBxnfW-21WwrmY-EG8rvj-J5oU7v-bFXXDV-bt47F9-CDZngu-CwJUgU-VFmf4e-PgLqg1-YjQqJH-zmqSHX-VC8nA3-GDSDqa-P1U7S2-NAkqnn-GmDA4R-PMaYpf-yEGUvu-yGqKPk-P1TXAX