#449 TECHNIQUE DISCUSSION: Window techniques
This Sunday we'll be discussing windows and the details such as frames and curtains you can add to make them more interesting. Which one is your favourite? It's hard to pick as each one is good for a different purpose, but I like the simplicity of 5.
1. Intricate stone frame by Jonas Wide: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonas_wide/25545434316/in/gallery-132388198@N07-72157670359654362/
2. Stain glass by Larry Lars: https://www.flickr.com/photos/28192677@N06/5700438325
3. White marble frame by Larry Lars: https://www.flickr.com/photos/28192677@N06/16390410235/in/album-72157626708759866/
4. Curtains by Jarco Weergang: https://www.flickr.com/photos/155366050@N04/26225878668/in/pool-creatingnewbrick/
5. Simple rectangular by Larry Lars: https://www.flickr.com/photos/28192677@N06/5639979664/in/gallery-132388198@N07-72157670359654362/
6. Mudguard use by O Wingard: https://www.flickr.com/photos/60970432@N06/12102423626/in/gallery-130550182@N05-72157675863993546