This product showcases over 130 techniques from a range of topics including creating water, walls and much more across 50 pages. It is suitable for all ages and abilities, being aimed at inspiring builders to create their own techniques and MOCs.
By purchasing this product, you are pre-ordering the physical form of this handbook. The pre-order period is 9th November – 23rd of November and all orders will be shipped by December 1st.
The handbooks will be high quality, full colour, spiral bound A5 booklets. They are available no matter where you are in the world, as postage will be calculated and added on for you when you pre-order. They will be sent in a 100% plastic free packaging that is eco-friendly yet will still protect the handbooks in transit.
What this product is:
- A collection of inspiring techniques from a range of topics and scales
- Explanations of techniques with selective breakdowns
- Organised into topics and presented in a clean format
What this product is NOT:
- A complete guide of every technique
- Direct instructions to produce each technique
What you are paying for:
- The time and effort put into creating this handbook
- Server costs for the Tips&Bricks website
- Continued daily posts
- Funding exciting MOCs such as our current project, an automatic part sorter
We recommend a basic knowledge of building techniques before reading this book. If you are unsure, view our Builder’s Handbook: Basic Techniques, available for free here.
The topics include:
- Building at angles
- Building upside down
- Curves, circles and cylinders
- Clever part uses
If you have problems with the purchase or find any problems with the content, drop us a message via our social media or email: email@example.com
The Unofficial Collection of Advanced Techniques - Volume 1 (physical copy)
If you wish to return the product, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can arrange the return. All return costs will be covered by you, the customer, but you will be issued a full refund for the price of the product.