#393 TECHNIQUE DISCUSSION: Grass techniques
This Sunday I'll be sharing with you 6 techniques that you can use to create grass in your MOCs. You can of course just lay down a green baseplate and be done, but why would you when the alternatives are so much more interesting?
1. Organic shrubs by Gary Davis: https://www.flickr.com/photos/28901644@N05/32020551501/
2. Forest floor by JFSarmiento2: https://latestlegonews.wordpress.com/tag/lego-star-wars/
3. Clipped grass by Cab: https://www.flickr.com/photos/124388168@N08/28214730094
4. Side surface grass by Simon NH: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138986803@N03/28430597571/in/datetaken/
5. Mown by Anthony Sejourne: https://hiveminer.com/Tags/lego%2Cmower/Timeline
6. Landscaped grass by Swooshable: https://swooshable.com/other-resources/modular-integrated-landscaping-system-mils
Which one is your favourite? I personally love 5, but it would be hard to integrate it into a MOC.