#470 TECHNIQUE DISCUSSION: Tree designs
This Sunday we'll be looking at 6 different designs that attempt to create the natural shapes and textures of trees at a variety of scales. Which is your favourite? I personally love them all for different reasons, but if I had to choose, it would be 2.
1. Flower stem trees by balbo._ on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo4XaTMgMNg/?taken-by=balbo._
2. Autumn tree by Jonas Kramm: https://www.flickr.com/photos/legols/30690992004/
3. 1x1 modified clips, used by arctrooperstudios: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo2sgCig2y9/?taken-by=arctrooperstudios
4. Micro-scale textured trees by Jonas Kramm: https://www.flickr.com/photos/legols/44169606684/in/dateposted/
5. Bonzaï tree by Sad Brick: https://www.flickr.com/photos/124282802@N05/31281750948/in/dateposted/
6. Upside down stems by Sad Brick: https://www.flickr.com/photos/14282802@N05/22659282951/in/dateposted/