#477 TECHNIQUE DISCUSSION: Waterfall techniques
This Sunday we'll be looking at 6 techniques to create dynamic and natural waterfalls that you can use for inspiration in your MOCs. Transparent pieces are usually used to simulate the clear and flowing water, but there are many ways to use these pieces, and many to choose from to create your desired effect. Which is your favourite? I personally love how simple 5 is, but also the parts usage in 3.
1. Various blues by Mr. Pirate: https://www.flickr.com/photos/133083895@N08/32079477211/in/gallery-93970753@N05-72157675135322664/
2. Moving waterfall by BrickNinja: https://www.flickr.com/photos/brickninja/40843696491/
3. Water falling by Jme Wheeler: https://www.flickr.com/photos/klikstyle/29132079698/
4. Clear waterfall by Gabe Umland: https://www.flickr.com/photos/gabes_flickr/8473896563/in/gallery-azman_aziz-72157665855029870/
5. Simplistic waterfall by LionBricks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcFI_wFYK2c
6. Crashing 1x2 plates by Classical Bricks: https://www.flickr.com/photos/classicalbricks/24794914921/in/dateposted/