#484 TECHNIQUE DISCUSSION: Cobblestone floor techniques
This Sunday we'll be looking at 6 techniques to create stone flooring; specifically cobblestone flooring. All of the techniques are quite different, with some being as a subtle addition to your MOC and others becoming a focus point inside you build. My personal favourite is number 5, which one is yours?
1. Arranged 1x1 clips by Tommy M.: https://www.flickr.com/photos/eklund-1/8685771543/in/pool-creatingnewbrick/
2. Offset 1x1 tiles by Mike: https://www.flickr.com/photos/pmiaki/5106823089/in/gallery-77140748@N06-72157629513002886/
3.1x1 half circle tiles by Jcubo31: https://www.flickr.com/photos/132132359@N08/27430802838/in/album-72157667549046898/
4. Levels of 1x1 plate by Chris "wunztwice": https://www.flickr.com/photos/wunztwice/2148474542/in/album-72157603582743407/
5. Bars and clips by Simon NH: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138986803@N03/28893708902/in/photostream
6. Round tiles by Jonas Kramm: https://www.flickr.com/photos/legols/26921053715/in/photolist-H1Vrmx